Ready for a road trip?
If you’ve tried every craft brewery in Pittsburgh, it might be time to head south.
The Cabin Fever Craft Beer Festival in Morgantown, West Virginia is taking place on Saturday, February 11, and will feature a full day of beer, food and music.
Participating breweries include:
- Morgantown Brewing Company – Morgantown, WV
- Sophisticated Hound Brewing Company – Princeton, WV
- Greenbrier Valley Brewing Company – Maxwelton, WV
- Brew Keepers – Wheeling, WV
- Parkersburg Brewing Company – Parkersburg, WV
- Chestnut Brew Works – Morgantown, WV
- Big Timber Brewing Company – Elkins, WV
- Pubstomper Brewing Company – Morgantown, WV
- Brewstel – Elkins, WV
Tickets to the event are $30 per person, and include unlimited beer samples in a 4 oz. commemorative tasting glass. Designated driver tickets are also available for $10.
The beer festival will be held at the Mylan Park Community Center (500 Mylan Park Lane, Morgantown, WV) from noon to 6:00 p.m.
For more information, visit Cabin Fever Craft Beer Festival.