It’s cocktail hour!
Burgh’ers, the farm-to-table restaurant in Harmony with some of the best burgers in the area, is hosting a Cocktail Dinner on August 24.
Chef Fiore Moletz has crafted a gorgeous-looking five-course menu, with each course featuring an accompanying house-crafted cocktail.
If you want to join, seats are $65 per person, and can be purchased by calling the restaurant at 724-473-0710.
Here’s a peek at the full menu for Burgh’ers August Cocktail Dinner
- Chilled Avocado, with cilantro creme fraiche and pickled onion, paired with a Watermelon Margarita
- Fruit Salad Terrine, with melons, grapes, berries, and champagne gel, paired with a White Sangria
- Duck Confit Egg Rolls, with pickled red cabbage, carrots, roasted peach sauce, paired with a Ginger Peach Gin Fizz
- One Half of a Fried Cornish Game Hen, served with a roasted corn waffle, barbecue beurre rouge and watermelon, paired with The Orange Thyme
- Pinot Poached Figs, with toasted walnut crusted chèvre-basil ice cream, port syrup, paired with The Russian Fig