Tickets are still available for the 2014 Farm to Fork Dinner at Soergel Orchards on Saturday, August 16.
Diners will spend the evening on the farm, dining in the orchard. In addition to local wine, beer and spirits (from Wigle Whiskey, Zelienople’s ShuBrew beers, and North East’sArrowhead Wine Cellars), they’ll also be serving a complete menu featuring locally-raised fruits, vegetables, meats, and cheeses.
Tickets are $100 per person, and can be purchased here.
Soergel’s Farm to Fork Dinner Menu:
- Homemade Peach Salsa with Local Tortilla Thips
- Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes featuring Blue Cheese & Bacon and Cheddar and Jalapeno
- Olives, Cheese and Meat Skewers
- Fruit Skewers
- Assorted Meat and Cheese Platter featuring Local Mustards
- Watermelon Salad featuring Soergel’s Homegrown Candy Onions and Balsamic
- Roasted Pig with an Assortment of Sauces and Mustards
- Handmade Pasta with Chicken and Sautéed Vegetables in a White Wine Sauce
- Roasted Corn with Cotija Cheese, Lime and Jalapeno Butter
- Marinated Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Homemade Rolls with Amish Butter
- Homemade Peach Cobbler with Fresh Whipped Cream
They also have vegetarian and vegan options available.