Starting this Saturday, fl. 2 is giving downtown diners an elevated new option for weekend brunching.
The restaurant, located on the second floor of the Fairmont Pittsburgh, will begin serving brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
On the menu, you’ll find a mash-up of traditional brunch favorites and Western Pennsylvania-inspired dishes from Chef Julio Peraza, with both sweet and savory options.
Standout menu items include:
- Creme brulee-soaked French Toast with smoked maple syrup and a crunchy ‘almond torte’ style topping
- Chicken Crepes, an enchilada-inspired dish with poblano sauce
- ‘Trotter Tots & Biscuits,’ pigs’ feet croquetas, piled on top of baked biscuits and served with white country gravy
- Duck Confit Cinnamon Roll, a house-baked cinnamon roll, cooked in duck fat, stuffed with duck confit and set in crème anglaise
- Oxtail Benedict, with two poached eggs on braised oxtail with spinach and house-baked grougeres, and drizzled in house-made Hollandaise
fl. 2 is also introducing a special brunch cocktail menu, featuring both traditional cocktails (like the Rise & Grind, featuring hazelnut espresso vodka, coffee, Bailey’s Irish Cream and walnut whipped cream), as well as alcohol-free ‘mocktails,’ including the French Rose, made with grapefruit, blueberry, raspberry spirit and watermelon.
The full brunch menu can be found online. Reservations for brunch are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome.
fl. 2 (510 Market Street)