To help support Downtown restaurants and bars, the Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership has announced the launch of the Downtown Fall Cocktail Trail.
From now through October 25, you can enjoy a unique selection of Fall cocktails at 16 Downtown restaurants, including Revel, Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room, täkō and The Warren.
With names like ‘Brimstone,’ ‘Smocus Pocus,’ ‘Foliar Than Thou,’ and ‘Pittsburgh is a Zombie Town,’ each restaurant location has created their own seasonal concoction, and many are paired with a specially-selected dish.
Participating restaurants, with their cocktails, include:
- August Henry’s Burger Bar – Apple Chai Margarita
- Bakersfield – Brimstone
- Gaucho – Foliar Than Thou
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks – Apple Cinnamon Mojito
- Meat & Potatoes – Warm & Fuzzy
- Penn Cove Eatery & The Warren The Warren Bar & Burrow – Facundo
- Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room – Southern Migration
- Redbeard’s on Sixth – Original Sin
- Revel – Blackberry-Sage Margarita
- Scarpino by Scott Walton (Pop Up @ Ten Penny) – Not Your Dirty Chai
- Tako – Smocus Pocus
- Talia – Goose Down N’Bound
- The Lemonade Stand at Market Street Grocery – Harvest Cocktail
- The Simple Greek – Not Your Mama’s Apple Pie
- The Speckled Egg – Pittsburgh Is A Zombie Town
- The Standard – Easy As Pie
More information can be found online.