East Liberty’s Lorelei is making the most of the holiday season by launching a monthlong holiday pop-up called Krampus, Baby.
The cocktail bar will be open Wednesdays through Saturdays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and will feature a variety of seasonally-inspired cocktails (and mocktails), including:
- Last Christmas: Gin, green Chartreuse, menthe, lemon and vanilla extract
- Secret Santa: Cognac, Jamaican rum, vermouth, rossa menthe, rosemary honey and bitters
- Dear Olaf: Bourbon, Jägermeister, cinnamon Averna, allspice, Swiss Miss, and marshmallow
- Feast of the Seven Wishes: Black tea, apple cider, cinnamon clove, coconut, orange and lemon
- Krampus, Baby: Jamaican rum, Averna, vanilla fig preserves, whole egg, and oatmeal stout
- Emotional Education: Gin, cranberry shrub, rosemary honey lemon, sparkling wine, bitters and orange
The bar’s full draft and wine lists are also available, along with their full food menu from Woodfired, like wood-fired pizzas, salads, soups and the very seasonally-appropriate S’mores cheesecake.
Krampus, Baby will be open throughout December. No reservations are required.
And if you’re looking for other holiday pop-up bars to warm you up from now through Christmas, other spots that have opened around town include:
Miracle on Liberty
Spencer Warren’s seasonal downtown Miracle bar is open this year at 705 Liberty Avenue from now through December 31.
The Tipsy Elf
Part of Hidden Media Network’s global pop-up bars, The Tipsy Elf is now open at 557 Greenfield Avenue, right next door to Hough’s Taproom & Brewpub. Tickets to the bar are $15, and include admission for 90 minutes, and one drink.
Krampus, Baby (124 S. Highland Avenue)