Legume has been killing it with their lunch options lately, featuring local heirloom tomatoes, house-made bacon, and spring onion pesto.
The lunch menu changes daily (you can always find it here), but here’s just a few of the items they’re featuring this week:
- A BLT with house-made bacon on brioche toast with aioli, bleu cheese dressing, and a side of fries
- A vegetarian plate, with spring onion and gruyere cheese quiche
- A small market salad with soup and a grilled baguette
- Fresh tomato salad, with spring onion pesto, Parmesan, and fresh basil
- Baked brie with fresh peaches, oat biscuits and strawberry jam
And, we have to suggest that you save room for dessert. We’re crazy about Root Beer Float, made with 1919 draft root beer (and completely fitting, considering today is National Root Beer Float Day).
Legume is open for lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30 to 2:00 p.m. Enjoy.