Zorros, a new, family-run restaurant serving Dominican cuisine, is now open on McFarland Road in Mt. Lebanon.
Located in the former Jose and Tony’s Mexican Restaurant location, Zorros serves empanadas, sandwiches and Dominican and Cuban-inspired entrees.
On the menu, you’ll find dishes like:
- Tostones – Green Plantains, twice pan-fried and served with a side of spicy cream sauce
- Sweet Plantains – Ripe Plantains, fried and caramelized
- Cuban Pork Sliders – Tostone topped with shredded pork, pickled red onion & cucumbers. Served with sour cream
- Cuban Sandwich – Slow roasted pork, smoked ham, mustard, pickles and Swiss on a pressed buttered bun
- Chimi Burger – Ground beef mixed with onions and peppers and topped with slaw and a house sauce
- Pico Pollo – Fried chicken sandwich, with chicken marinated in a Criollo sauce
- Pepito Steak Sandwich – Marinated Flat-Iron Steak with onions, shoestring fries and house sauce
- Bacalao – Salted Cod with onions, bell peppers, white rice, and red Dominican sauce
There’s also a selection of house-made sangria and cocktails, including Caobas, Mojitos, and the original margarita served at Jose and Tony’s.
Zorros is open Tuesday through Saturday, from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Zorros (1573 McFarland Road)