Tartine, the charming little French café in the West End, has just released a new summer menu, and made a big announcement about their plans for dinner.
The full menu can be seen on their Facebook page. Some of the highlights include:
– Salmon Fume crepes, with smoked salmon and crème Fraiche
– Epinards quiche, with sautéed spinach, roasted tomato and fresh mozzarella quiche
– Tartine Du Poire, with fresh pears, bleu cheese, fig preserves, candied walnuts, honey and country bread
– Hache de Viande: French meatloaf, with a beef glaze and pommes lyonnaise
– Nouilles au Fromage: Gemelli pasta, with Gruyere and brie béchamel, sherry and herbed breadcrumbs
In addition to the new summer menu, they have also announced that they’ll be open for dinner on Fridays and Saturdays.
They’ll be offering a five-course prix fixe meal for $45 per person. The dinner is available by reservation only, and the menu changes weekly.
Reservations can be made at 412-921-1600.