It’s a sign of the season in Pittsburgh! The Oakmont Greek Food Festival returns to the Dormition of the Theotokos Greek Orthodox Church this weekend.
Stop by for three days of Greek food, sweets, live music, and dancing. The event will be held on June 28, 29, and 30 from 12:00 P.M. – 11:00 P.M. in Oakmont, PA.
Food options are scattered about the church and include:
1. Under the large white tent you’ll find our Patio Grill. Items here include hand carved gyro sandwiches, fries, village fries, smelts, soft drinks. *Seating under the tent
2. Under a smaller tent near the gyro you’ll find our Baklava Sundae tent, we’ve teamed with Glen’s Custard to make a great treat
3. Our main social hall (the one attached to the church) is the home of our alacarte items and dinners. Soft drinks, wine and beer. *Indoor seating, restrooms, gift shop
4. Across the street from the main social hall is Riverside Landings. Located here are the Greek pastries, coffee, soft drinks, wine, beer. *Indoor seating, restrooms, outdoor patio overlooking the Allegheny
5. Immediately next to the Riverside Landings you’ll find the Loukemathes tent, or also known as Honeyballs.
Live Greek music led by Sotiri Tsourekis and ensemble begins at 6:00 P.M. Dancers begin at 6:30 P.M.
This event is free with free parking and is held rain or shine.
More information can be found online.
Dormition of the Theotokos Greek Orthodox Church (12 Washington Ave)