If you’re looking to have a gouda time this weekend, we have just the event for you!
The Mac and Cheese Fest will be held on Saturday, September 21, at Highmark Stadium with two sessions at 12:30 P.M. and 5:30 P.M.
Mac & Cheese vendors committed to attending include:
– Blowfish BBQ
– The Smiling Moose
– The Yard Shadyside
– Moe’s Southwest Grill
– Bull Dawgs
– Burgh’ers Brewing
– City Fresh Pasta
– Coughlin’s Law Kitchen and Ale House
– Evil Swine BBQ
– Frank Halling’s Midnight Munchies Food Stand
– New Orleans By Myra
– SMOKE Barbecue Taqueria
– Southern Peach Bbq & Soul food
– The Vault Taproom
– YinzBurgh BBQ
– Over 30 kinds of mac and cheese to sample from chefs and food vendors
– Complimentary drink tickets included with admission
– Live bands including Elias Khouri + Right TurnClyde
Attendees will also have the chance to vote for Pittsburgh’s best Mac & Cheese.
Children 12 years-old and under get free admission.
More information can be found online.
Have a brie-lliant time!