Smallman Galley will officially welcome four new chef concepts to the restaurant incubator on June 6. But, before the new chef class starts, we’re getting a chance to try one of the concepts at a pop up at Bar Marco – tonight!
Starting at 5:00 p.m., stop by Bar Marco to get a sneak peek at Iron Born, chef Pete Tolman’s Detroit-style pizza concept.
Tonight’s menu includes:
- Toast with mixed olives, white beans, orange marmalade & Marcona almond
- Baby kale and arugula salad with marinated tomatoes asparagus, pine nuts, house-whipped ricotta and focaccia crouton
Pizza Selections (serves 2-3 people)
- Detroit Red Top Pie with brick cheese, pepperoni and fine herbs
- Detroit-style Vegetarian pizza with gouda, marinated tomatoes, caramelized onions, house ricotta and lemon arugula
- Mini Crème Brulee with white chocolate and strawberries
There will be no reservations taken, and beer, wine and cocktails will be available for pairing.
For more information, visit the event page.
Bar Marco (2216 Penn Avenue)