Sip sip hooray! On March 29, Smallman Galley is hosting a wine and cheese pairing with Goat Rodeo Farm & Dairy and the Wine Merchant, a St. Louis-based wine supplier.
The event will feature five different cheeses, presented by Goat Rodeo cheesemaker Matt Rychorcewicz. Mary Maust of The Wine Merchant will present the six paired wines, selected to highlight the cheeses.
The menu includes:
- Goat Rodeo Fresh Chèvre: Smooth and creamy goat milk cheese
- Goat Rodeo Chickabiddy: Soft-ripened goat cheese
- Goat Rodeo Hootenanny: Gouda style cheese made from goat milk
- Goat Rodeo Cowboy Coffee: Aged goat cheese rubbed with Commonplace Coffeehouse’s Perpetual Blend Espresso
- Goat Rodeo Stampede: Aged cow & goat milk cheese
- Avinyo Cava Brut Reserva, Penedes, Spain
- Hubert Brochard Sancerre Tradition, Loire Valley, France 2015
- Pike’s “Hills and Valleys” Riesling, Clare Valley, Australia 2014
- Massimo Clerico Ca’du Leria, Costa della Sessia, Italy 2013
- Domaine du pas St Martin Saumur Rouge, Loire Valley, France 2015
- Bodegas Gutiérrez de la Vega Recóndita Armonía, Spain
The event will be held on Wednesday, March 29, from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. Tickets are $40 per person and can be purchased online.
Smallman Galley (54 21st Street)