Gaucho Parilla Argentina has been settling into their new downtown digs nicely, offering takeout and limited seating for guests who want to enjoy their super-popular menu of wood-fired Argentinean favorites. And now, they’re launching a brand new Gaucho Happy Hour!
Every Tuesday through Saturday from 2:30-5:00 p.m., they’ll be offering $2 off draft beer and glasses of wine, along with an ever-changing bocaditos menu of $5 snack items.
Gaucho’s draft menu features local-only brews, including beers from Helicon Brewing, Grist House and Dancing Gnome.
And, while there is still no bar seating allowed, limited dine-in service is available in the restaurant, and on their rooftop. Seating is first come, first serve based on availability.
Gaucho will soon be also offering a variety of cocktails to-go for contactless pickup – follow them on social media for more updates.
Gaucho Parilla Argentina (146 Sixth Street)
Looking for more Good Food? Read these:
- All the Beer Gardens + Outdoor Breweries Open in Pittsburgh This Fall
- These Eco-Friendly, Luxury Tree Houses are Set to Open in West Virginia in 2021
- 40+ Pittsburgh Restaurants with Outdoor Seating
- Black-owned Businesses and Restaurants You Can Support in Pittsburgh
- Where to Find Chipped Ham BBQ in Pittsburgh